Election ballot instructions
1. Once you receive the email with the Password to cast your vote, visit gkcoa.org.
2. Select the “Elections” tab, and then click on “Official Ballot”.
3. Enter the password you received in your email and then hit “Go”.
4. Enter your email address that GKCOA has on file (Enter your email where it says "Your answer")
5. Fill out the Ballot Form. Each position requires at least one choice, either a candidate or a write-in choice.
6. If you want to “write-in” a candidate, choose “Other” and then type in the name of your choice.
7. Once all votes have been cast on the ballot, hit the “Submit” button at the bottom.
8.You will see a confirmation message at the top of the screen that reads “Thank you. Your vote has been cast. This confirms that the process is complete. You may have to scroll to the top of the page to see this message.